Looking for a custom software development team? We can help.
As the CIO of FullStack Labs I'm directly responsible for managing and contributing to our most critical client projects. I'm a senior software engineer with 15 years of experience building complex custom software and leading development teams. Prior to FullStack Labs I was the VP of Engineering at Tallac Networks and an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Marist College. I hold a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University at Albany.
• Create and implement software development processes and best practices.
• Manage development teams across a diverse range of projects.
• Architect and design complex software systems.
• Engage with clients remotely and on-site to improve organizational productivity.
• Managed a team of software developers working in web, cloud, and embedded technologies.
• Supported a production web application with thousands of users and devices.
• Designed a multi-tenancy cloud system to support white labeling for name brand vendors.
• Scaled a multi-service system to handle over 10,000 requests per minute.
• Taught courses in software development, algorithms, artificial intelligence, etc.
• Managed a team of student researchers and developers at the NYSCCAC.
• Designed and built research applications funded in partnership with IBM and the NSF.
• Spoke at international conferences on software-defined networking and education.
• Instructor and curriculum developer for courses in the Computer Science department.
• Responsible for courses with up to 400 students, managing a team of 13 teaching assistants.
• Conducted research on regular expressions and computational complexity.
• Promoted student engagement by introducing the use of feedback systems in lectures.
• Managed a team of up to five developers.
• Designed and implemented an Ajax-based instant-update dashboard interface.
• Created web-based animations using Flash & Action Script.
We’d love to learn more about your project. Contact us below for a free consultation with our CEO.
Projects Start at $25,000.
An interpreted high-level programming language great for general purpose programming.
A server side programming language known for its ease of use and speed of development.
View a sampling of our work implemented using a variety of our favorite technologies.
View projects implemented using this high-level programming language great for general purpose programming.
View projects implemented using this framework that allows rapid development of native Android and IOS apps.
View projects implemented using this server side programming language known for its ease of use and speed of development.
Learn more about our current job openings and benefits of working at FSL.
Detailed reviews and feedback from past and current clients.
Detailed profiles for each member of our team.
Our step-by-step process for designing and developing new applications.
Get answers to the questions most frequently asked by new clients.
Learn more about FullStack Lab’s Mission, Vision, & Company Values.
A high level overview of FullStack Labs, who we are, and what we do.